Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More pics from the Kanc

Here's a bit of deja vu...we've already heard about the trip on the Kancamagus Highway, but as I still have photos to post, you get to hear about it again!  This would be what you don't want to see while driving a sports car down the Kancamagus Highway- or any twisty road, for that matter.   Not cool...but fortunately, the road opened up again shortly thereafter.



There's one particular stretch of the Kanc that I absolutely love.  If you're wondering what I'm referring to when I mention yellow signs, this is it! The time is coming to put the 2 to bed for the winter; I'm hoping to get another 4-6 weeks with her before the snow flies, but your guess is as good as mine. Hopefully I'll be in good shape for some autocross runs this spring...still waiting on the harness bar that I ordered in August. They allegedly started shipping weeks ago...

No comments: